Corporate Training Center in Houston
As your business grows and you hire more personnel, you’ll need to find ways to streamline the training process. Instead of dedicating hours of productivity to individual training, you might consider sending your new hires to a sophisticated training center equipped with the latest technology. Over the past 18 years, Texas Training and Conference Centers has provided training facilities for hundreds of companies—including IBM, American Express, and Chevron. If your company is based in the Houston area, consider using our facilities for future training.
The Importance of Proper Training
While there’s something to be said about “learning on the job,” every new employee needs a strong foundation of knowledge to be effective. Here are just a few of the benefits of sending your new employees to a training facility.
- Maintaining an Air of Professionalism: Most consumers can tell when an employee is new. Having your new employees thoroughly trained is the best way to help them hit the ground running, and can help your business maintain an air of professionalism.
- Preventing Costly Mistakes: Mistakes can be good, as they often provide valuable learning opportunities. However, some mistakes do a lot more harm than good. A thorough training period can greatly reduce the likelihood of costly mistakes.
- Boosting Productivity: Efficiency is essential in all areas of business—including training. The less time you spend on training individual employees, the more time you’ll have to focus on other aspects of your business.
Training Services from Texas Training and Conference Centers
At Texas Training and Conference Centers, we’ve turned employee training into an art. Here’s a brief look at the services we offer our Houston-area clients.
- Public Training Classes: A number of companies use our facilities for public training classes. If you wish to train your employees with Global Knowledge, Peice, Salesforce, or another well-known training company, our facilities are yours.
- Private Facilities: We guarantee that our facilities are 100% private. This makes it possible to train your employees without embarrassment or fear of divulging company secrets.
- Sophisticated Technology: We use the latest technology to make training a breeze. We have computer labs, high-speed broadband, LCD projectors, and screens. Also, all our rooms are fully networked.
To learn more about the Houston training center at Texas Training and Conference Centers, call us at (832) 672-4037. Once your employees are fully trained, you can have them return to our corporate event facility for conferences.
Why Choose Us?
- BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 18 YEARS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE DRIVEN
- UP TO DATE TECHNOLOGY FACILITY